Today on my #TopFiveThursday feature I have the lovely Sharon Bairden who runs https://chapterinmylife.wordpress.com.
Top 5 books you have read this year (so far!)?
1. Death Do Us Part, Steven Dunne
2.Bad Samaratin Michael J Malone
3. Open Wounds – Douglas Skelton
4. Tuesday Falling – S Williams
5. Bloq – Alan Jones
Top 5 authors you think everyone should read?
1. Steven Dunne
2. Michael J Malone
3. Douglas Skelton
4. Sharon Bolton
5. Sarah Hilary
5 books you want to read before the end of the Year?
1. All the Devils – Neil Broadfoot
2. None But the Dead – Lin Anderson
3. Splinter the Silence – Val McDermid
4. I See You – Claire MacKintosh
5. Cold Earth – Anne Cleeves
5 Top tips you would give to new bloggers?
1. Don’t be shy/afraid to share your blog
2. follow other similar bloggers
3. Share and retweet their blogs
4. engage with your audience, post on a regular basis
5. Be passionate about books and reading!
Top 5 blogs you follow?
1. Crimebookjunkie (Noelle Holten) http://www.crimebookjunkie.co.uk
2. MyChestnutReadingTree https://mychestnutreadingtree.wordpress.com/
3. Bytheletterbookreviews https://bytheletterbookreviews.com/
4. Bibliophilebookclub. https://bibliophilebookclub.com/
My name is Sharon and I am a crime fiction addict! Seriously addicted to reading – average around 4 per week and I’m known to stalk a few authors, in particular Scottish authors 🙂 I live at home with my 2 kids, 24 and 18 (well I think they live there, I’m always reading) and our Golden lab – Cooper. Other than reading I love going to book launches and events, and reading too! I am passionate about books and my dream is to own a wee independent bookshop, I even have the name ready and the interior design sorted – I just need the money!
My thanks to Sharon for taking the time to answer my questions for #TopFiveThursday