Today I’m really excited to have Joanne Robinson share her #TopFiveThursday with me. Jo blogs at https://mychestnutreadingtree.wordpress.com and if you aren’t already following her blog, you really should
Top 5 Books you’ve this year (so far)?
The Swimming Pool by Louise Candlish
A Tapping at my Door by David Jackson
Bloq by Alan Jones
Lie with me by Sabine Durrant
The Sister by Louise Jensen
Top 5 authors you think everyone should read?
Top 5 books you want to read before the end of 2016?
Distress Signals by Catherine Ryan Howard
Wicked Game by Matt Johnson
Kill me again by Rachel Abbott
Valentina by SE Lynes
Mount by Jilly Cooper
Top 5 tips you would give to new bloggers?
1. Blog for you and no one else. It’s your blog.
2. Don’t get too stressed. It’s supposed to be a fun hobby not a full time job!
3. Share share share!! A good way to get others to notice you and share your posts in return.
4. Get a diary because you think you will remember everything but you won’t!!!
5. Don’t be afraid to say no. When you are starting you will be amazed how many people want to send you their books but unless you can spend 24 hours a day reading you can’t read EVERYTHING!
Top 5 blogs you follow?
Emma at damppebbles http://damppebbles.wordpress.com
Cleo at Cleopatralovesbooks http://cleopatralovesbooks.wordpress.com
Hayley at RatherTooFondofBooks https://rathertoofondofbooks.com/
Kerry at chataboutbooks http://chataboutbooks.wordpress.com
Liz loves books http://www.lizlovesbooks.com
About Joanne Robertson
Jo loves reading! She mainly reads crime and psychological thrillers but also love women’s fiction..basically Jo just loves reading and has done ever since she learnt to read! Jo is a working mum and nana and spends the little free time she gets curled up with copious amounts of tea, chocolate and her kindle. Jo leaves her reviews on Amazon (where she’s a Top 1000 reviewer) and Goodreads. You can find Jo on Twitter @jocatrobertson.
My thanks to Jo for taking the time to answer my #TopFiveThursday questions.
If you are a blogger and would like to take part please leave a comment below, or contact me via my contact page…..the more the merrier 😀