Well I for one will be glad to see the back of 2016, for many reasons this hasn’t been the best year I’ve ever had. I’m going to embrace 2017 though and make it my year to take on new challenges.
Now I’m not one for New Years resolutions I always fail at the first hurdle (usually the 2nd of January 😂), but I am hoping to do a couple of things regarding my reading and my blog
- Read some books from my TBR pile, which I’m desperate to get through
- cut down on blog tours, as there’s too much pressure to read a book in a limited time
- Only request one book at a time on NetGalley (this ones going to be hard)
- if I’m not enjoying a book, I DON’T have to finish it, after all there are far too many amazing books out there to waste time on a duff one!
- learn to say “no” it’s ok NOT to agree to read and review every book that comes my way (my new mantra😂)
- Read more books by authors that are new to me, I’ve already got a couple lined up…..so watch this space!
Although I haven’t compiled a list of my top reads, here are just some of the books I really enjoyed this year and would highly recommend.
My top five most read posts
You can read the reviews here……
My First read of 2017
My first read of 2017 is Snatched From Home by Graham Smith, this is a book that has been sat on my TBR pile for a while, it’s also by an author I haven’t read yet which means I’ve already started on my goals for 2017
Books I’ve read to watch out for in 2017
As the end of the year approaches I would like to say a huge thank you to each and everyone of you who follows my blog and wish you all a fabulous New Year and hope all your dreams come true.
Lorraine x x x